Friday, December 14, 2012

Pyramids

As she lays her head down on the rough springy bed she stares to the ceiling envisioning herself in a field of sunflowers running free smiling from ear to ear.
Tears roll down the side of her face into her ear. She doesn't wipe them she lets them fall.
15min roll pass as the grunting and heavy breathing end.
He gets up and says "Damn you're good", walks away and closes the door behind him.
As she lays still on the springy mattress she cries and wonders why she's in a life of hell.
She gets up, paces back and forth contemplating ending her life.

She stops pacing and stands still.
She begins to yell:

"MEN COME AND GO!! I lay here and take the PAIN!

I AM FULL OF FILTH!

I AM WORTHLESS!

She grabs a pistol from the drawer at the bedside

I AM A PIECE OF SHIT!

I AM NOTHING! I AM NOTHING! I AM NOTHING!

at this point she is on the floor with the pistol at her head
She sits up straight ; with a blank stare straight ahead lets out a finale sigh and says quietly under her breathe

"I am no BANG!!....."

She slumps over, her hand falls, gun still in hand.

Boss runs and sees her lifeless body and says 

"Damn.... Bitch was my best worker." 

And walks away

No comments:

Post a Comment